- Delivery is available for a nominal fee based on the zip code your items will be delivered to.
- Deliveries are made Monday – Friday 8am-5pm and Saturdays 8am-12pm. If you require delivery before or after store hours or on a Sunday, an additional fee will be added to the regular fee. (Please call your sales associate for pricing)
- Time of delivery is determined the day before it is scheduled. You may request a window and we will try our best to make it, however times are not guaranteed unless specific time service is requested.
- Delivery is to the door at street level. If it is up or down stairs or at some distant location, there will be an additional charge.
This a required insurance (12% of your total rental) to cover any accidental damage, but not loss of any items. It does not cover:
- Damage due to Renter’s neglect, misuse or abuse of equipment.
- Any loss due to mysterious disappearance or theft.
- All items must be assembled in a single location as specified and ready for pickup.
- All china, silver, utensils, etc., should be rinsed and food free, and repacked in the same containers as delivered.
- Linens should be returned dry and free of waste. Do not roll up or place wet linens in any bag – mildew will result.
- Tables and chairs must be knocked down and stacked ready for pick up.
Set up – Break Down
- You must arrange for this service before your items are delivered.
- If no arrangements are made and this service is desired at delivery, our drivers must call for authorization. There may not be time for the crew to do so because of other deliveries if this isn’t scheduled before hand.
- You are responsible to tell your sales associate (they should ask) of any hidden pipelines or water sprinkler system underground.
- You are responsible for all and any permits, licenses and other consent that may be required.